RileyCure Forced Air Conveyor Dryer 8 ft Long x 24 in Wide Belt
- Shipping Calculated at Checkout
With more than 40 years of developing high-quality, affordable screen printing equipment, the Riley Hopkins brand has jumpstarted thousands of printers’ careers. Increase your SPM (shirts per minute) with the RileyCure Forced Air Conveyor Dryer.
Great for high production shops that print with water-based inks frequently, the RileyCure Forced Air will increase production speed and efficiency by ten fold. One of the biggest advantages is its infrared technology. The tight wire and edge-to-edge construction in the heating element ensures consistent, even heat coverage across the entire print.
The RileyCure Forced Air has two zones of heating elements. The first zone is a flash zone where it heats up rapidly, becoming 50% hotter than the rest of the dryer. It’ll evaporate water from water-based inks quickly, then dwell for an extended period of time in the second zone at its cure temperature. Combined with the forced air technology, nothing can stop the conveyor dryer from producing optimal results.
With other features like the three on/off switches, belt speed control, temperature control, and adjustable gates, you’ll be able to customize settings for each job’s needs. Plus, you won’t have to worry about the belt falling off the track thanks to the tracking system. This conveyor dryer will ramp up production quickly and easily.
Invest in efficient, stable equipment. Supercharge your curing processes today with the RileyCure Forced Air Conveyor Dryer.
- Cool outer surface area
- Adjustable conveyor lengths
- Digital belt speed control
- Three on/off switches (one for dryer, belt speed, and temperature control)
- Digital temperature control
- Two heating zones, first zone flashes while second zone holds ink at cure temp
- Belt extensions in two-foot increments
- Hard wired
- Cures water-based, plastisol, DTG, discharge, and pretreat inks
- Printers can cure up to 350 shirts an hour
- Digital temperature and belt speed controls allows printers to easily input settings for each job
- Length: 96”
- Width: 36”
- Belt Width: 24"
- Belt Drive Power: Single Point Power
- Number of Elements: 3
- Heater dimensions: 12"x24"
- Chamber Length: 48”
- Chamber Height: 5"
- Entry/Exit Length: 24”, 24”
- Capacity: Plastisol-350 shirts per hour, Water-Based-200 SPH, DTG-60 SPH
- Wattage: 12000
- Voltage: 240
- Amps: 50
- Plug Type: Hard Wired
- Warranty: 3 years on heating elements, 1 year on rest of dryer