Riley Hopkins Laser Guiding System
- Shipping Calculated at Checkout
Meet the Riley Laser Guiding System. Used just like a T-square and sharpie, the laser system creates a bright crosshair for registration lines on the platen that can be seen on the platen and on top of the garment. Screen printers can load and align left chest designs, pocket prints, neck tags, and any other unique print placements with ease.
The laser system is designed to fit on most Riley Hopkins presses like the 300, 250, AERO, WIN, and 6-color Riley JR presses. Pony up your press today and never print crooked again with the Riley Hopkins Laser Guiding System.
- Easily set uniform pallet distance during press setup.
- Create center lines and neck placement guides for simple shirt loading.
- Create XY lines for pocket placements and cut piece goods.
- Cross hair laser and USB laser charger
- Telescoping center mount.
- XYZ Laser Mounts
- 30kW Laser with adjustable line/points.
- USB Power Cord
- USB Rechargeable Power Supply
- Compatible with 250, 300, 350, AERO/WIN, and Junior presses