RileyCure 248 Conveyor Dryer 8ft x 24"
- Shipping Calculated at Checkout
With more than 40 years of developing high-quality, affordable screen printing equipment, the Riley Hopkins brand has jumpstarted thousands of printers’ careers. Increase your SPM (shirts per minute) with the RileyCure 248 Conveyor Dryer.
Great for print shops looking for a robust, high-output conveyor dryer, the RileyCure 248 will increase efficiency by tenfolds. One of the biggest advantages is its infrared technology. The tight wire and edge-to-edge construction in the heating element ensures consistent coverage across the entire print.
With other features like the three on/off switches, belt speed control, temperature control, and adjustable gates, you’ll be able to customize settings for each job’s needs. Plus, you won’t have to worry about the belt falling off the track thanks to the tracking system. This conveyor dryer will ramp up production quickly and easily.
Invest in efficient, stable equipment. Gain more traction today with the RileyCure 248.
Please note: This dryer requires a dedicated 208v or 240v 30 amp circuit with the receptacle type below. Some electrical work may be required.
- Efficient, compact dryer for shops with space restrictions
- Printers will increase output with the ability to cure up to 300 shirts an hour
- With controls on the belt and temperature, printers can customize settings for each job’s needs
- On/off switches for the belt, temperature, and dryer
- Temperature control
- Belt speed control
- Vented exhaust
- Adjustable gates
- Belt tracking guide
- Two locking casters, two rolling casters
- Dry-erase panel to write down specific settings
- 10-foot power cord
- 3 year warranty on heating element
- 1 year element on rest of dryer
- Length: 96”
- Width: 36”
- Belt Width: 24”
- Belt Drive Power: Single Point Power
- Number of Elements: 2
- Heater dimensions: 18”x24”
- Chamber Length: 48”
- Chamber Height: 5”
- Entry/Exit Length: 24”, 24”
- Capacity: 300 shirts per hour
- Wattage: 6500
- Voltage: 240
- Amps: 27
- Plug Type: Nema L6-30P
- Shipping Weight:
Ships via motor freight through UPS Freight or Old Dominion from BBC in MO. Please select whether you are shipping to residential or commercial address and whether or not you have a forklift or loading dock or if you need a lift gate on delivery to out load the dryer.
NOTE: Riley Hopkins cannot exempt taxes for businesses at this time. If you have a tax exemption certificate that you want to use for your order, please visit ScreenPrinting.com.
If you'd like to see a Riley Hopkins Press in person, please view our in-store retailers.